If There Was a Virtuoso Violinist from Middle Earth, it would be Nika Cantabile
Nika Cantabile flutters about with lasting notes This week, we discovered a new album drop:‘Naked Soul Opus 2’ by Nika Cantabile. Something that perfectly goes with the soundtrack of Autumn….
Pop Montreal | 5 Activities in 5 Days
The beginning of the fall season doesn’t mean you have to go into hibernation. Pop Montreal International Music Festival starts tonight, and we couldn’t be more excited to celebrate artistic…
Did you know Montreal has a Clown Festival? NOT your average clowns
Montreal Loves it’s Festivals and a Clown Festival is on that list The Montreal Clown Festival is located in the clown and circus capital of Canada, Montreal will play host…
Pizza Fest Montreal 2018 | Celebrate Pizza and the People Who Do It
From September 11 to 24, 2018, the city will celebrate pizza and their creators. PIZZA FEST is back and will be held at the four corners of the Greater Montreal…
Art Rocks Design presents The Timeless Travelers
Founded and directed by German artist Kirsten Meier, ART ROCKS DESIGN is a new fine art photography collective in Montreal that showcases local and international photographer talent, including Angelo Marino….
- The Eat-With-Your-Hands Kamayan Feast at Junior Filipino Restaurant
- Restaurant Agrikol | The Hidden Pearl of Montréal en Lumière
- EMF Radiation: Protect Yourself in a 5G Future
- Montréal en Lumière | Culinary spectacle at Rosélys
- A Taste of Winter Flavors at the SAT’s Labo culinaire Foodlab for Montréal en Lumière