I am beyond the words of excited to announce that the Let’s Bond Holiday Soirée is finally back! AND it’s just in time for your holiday shopping! You do not want to miss this exquisite event being held at the ICONIC Holt Renfrew Ogilvy!
The Let’s Bond 2022 Holiday Soirée held in collaboration with the iconic Holt Renfrew Ogilvy presented by RBC is a do not miss event!
Here are just 6 of a million reasons you NEED to Attend the Let’s Bond Holiday Soirée:
- As with all Let’s Bond events this is going to be a magical evening guaranteed to delight all of your senses through music, artistic performances, surprises, exclusive shopping, delicious bites and an open flowing bar.
- You will be invited into the magnificent Tudor room built in 1928 for the exclusive unveiling of the donation raised by Holt Renfrew Ogilvy to support mental health/illness.
- The Let’s Bond Holiday Soirée is to support an amazing cause that effects us all. Mental Health/Illness. In any given year, 1 in 5 Canadians experiences a mental illness. Nobody should have to struggle with mental illness on their own. By attending the Let’s Bond Soiree you will be making a profound impact by helping Let’s Bond to raise much needed funds to accomplish their four goals highlighted in their mission statement; Awareness, prevention, comprehension and mobilization for mental health/illness.
- It’s an opportunity to dress up and connect with a group of dynamic people who share a commitment to making a positive impact in the world.
- It’s only $75 per ticket and the proceeds support mental health/illness.
Who and what is Let’s Bond?
The Let’s Bond collective is made up of A group of energetic and committed young professionals from Montreal who have been raising money and awareness for mental health/illness foundations since 2011.
To date Let’s Bond has raised over 3,290,500!
Who are the foundations Let’s Bond supports?
Fondation Jeunes en Tête
The money raised by Let’s Bond helps to finance The Jeune en Tête Foundation’s Partners For Life program. Partners for Life is an outreach program that teaches young people 11 and older, parents and school staff to recognise the signs and symptoms of depression as well as providing resources for a person in distress to connect to so that they may receive the help they need.
The Partners For Life program which began in 1998 focusses on the identification and intervention for teen depression which can can lead to academic failure and even suicide. Jeunes en Tête provides free prevention workshops in Quebec high schools to more than 52,000 young people each year.
Young people aged 15 to 24 are more likely to experience mental illness and/or substance use disorders than any other age group.
The Douglas Research Center is the largest mental health research center in Quebec and second in Canada whose mission statement is “to unite great minds and build resources to improve the mental health of all, today and tomorrow.”
Funds raised by Let’s Bond ensure the growth of care for patients and their surroundings, funding for neuroscience and mental health research, as well as teaching and training at the Douglas. More tangibly, these monies will pay for toys for the kids, hygiene kits for new patients who come in unprepared, or thorough follow-up with anxious families who require professional help.
By the time Canadians reach 40 years of age, 1 in 2 have – or have had – a mental illness.
When is the Let’s Bond Holiday Soirée ?
December 7, 2022 at 6 p.m.
Where is the Let’s Bond Holiday Soirée ?
At the FABULOUS Holt Renfrew Ogilvy
1307 Sainte-Catherine Street West Montreal, QC H3G 1P7
100% of all donations, proceeds from tickets sales and 10% of all in-store purchases will be given to the Douglas Institute Foundation and the Jeunes en Tête Foundation.
Can’t make the event? You can still make a difference.
Let’s Bond invites you to schedule a personal appointment with a personal shopping consultant, at your convenience between now and December 4, 2022. 10% of sales made during these visits will be donated to Let’s Bond and its partner foundations. Take advantage of your visit to get tips from a fashion trend specialist. It’s a brilliant way to combine holiday shopping for a very important cause!
Book your shopping appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information re: Let’s Bond, or, to make donations, please visit – www.letsbond.ca
We’ve been covering Let’s Bond for years, let’s take a time machine back to the very first one! in 2016
Former homeless teen turned author, artist and advocate. A socialite with a passion for fashion, Marnie writes about art, culture, beauty, design, lifestyle and wellness.