Maxime Cayer is a music geek who often wonders how he ended up with a beautiful wife and two wonderfully brilliant kids. In the thirty odd years he has lived on Earth, he has played the drums for Fuck Toute, Nous Étions, Argument, Cabron, and many more. He currently runs the small cassette-oriented label Coup sur Coup (https://coupsurcoup.bandcamp.com/) and is the owner and operator of CSC Media, a post-production company.
Adhesive in the house! 5 Questions with Geir Pedersen
Adhesive is on tour once again! Sweden, known for, among other things, Ikea, wilderness, snow and music. Great Music. FUCKING AWESOME MUSIC. Sweden as always been a hotbed for fantastic…
- La Pizza Week Montreal 2018 | Giving More Pizzas to the People
- Duckfest 2018 | Montreal’s Duck and Foie Gras Festival Returns
- Brunch Bad Boys of L’Avenue set up shop in Boucherville
- A Look Back on Detroit’s Dazzling Movement Festival
- Did you know Montreal has a Clown Festival? NOT your average clowns