Maxime Cayer is a music geek who often wonders how he ended up with a beautiful wife and two wonderfully brilliant kids. In the thirty odd years he has lived on Earth, he has played the drums for Fuck Toute, Nous Étions, Argument, Cabron, and many more. He currently runs the small cassette-oriented label Coup sur Coup (https://coupsurcoup.bandcamp.com/) and is the owner and operator of CSC Media, a post-production company.
Adhesive in the house! 5 Questions with Geir Pedersen
Adhesive is on tour once again! Sweden, known for, among other things, Ikea, wilderness, snow and music. Great Music. FUCKING AWESOME MUSIC. Sweden as always been a hotbed for fantastic…
- Le Shack du Pêcheur | Florida Keys come to Montreal’s South Shore
- MTL Uncovered’s Night Exposition Returns to Théâtre Paradoxe
- The Blaze: an intriguing duo who killed it during a vibrant show in Montreal last week
- M for Montreal | Top 5… here’s what we think
- ‘Quoi de N’Oeuf’ by Day, ‘Quoi de B’Oeuf’ by Night