Time to eat ! We all know that Montreal has become synonym to good food and #YULEAT2016 proves it. Dozens of outdoor food trucks, live demos from renowned chefs, wine & spirits tasting and so much more . This festival will appeal to anyone with taste buds (aka everyone). Nestled into the back of the Old Port ( i.e. the clock tower ) – you even have a nice view while you munch on your favourite dish. Ever since the city approved food trucks in Montreal- it has become a staple for outdoor festivals in Montreal and this event brings it all together.
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows