Last week we gave you help at the wide receiver position; this week Bandmark will help you fill your tight end position with some late-season fantasy bloomers.
ADD: Tim Wright, Tampa Bay OR Jordan Reed, Washington. At this point it’s mostly a matter of availability. In leagues with the opportunity to play two tight ends you will want to grab one of these rookies if possible. With 39.7 Fantasy points in the last month Reed is the league’s 2nd best, while the Bucs Tim Wright is 5th among all tight ends. Weighing only 556 pounds between them, Reed and Wright augur a new era of lighter, faster receiving ends.
Play hopscotch with your team defense. Sub generously, as team defensive points vary wildly in accordance with the opponent’s strength. ADD: Colts (hosting the Rams), Titans (hosting Jacksonville).
“Dumb guys sulk and pout. You never see smart guys pout.” (Buddy Ryan)
GIF of the Week:
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows