Bandmark’s Week 7 Picks!
Are you surprised that the Giants started the season with six losses? Don’t be. Teams hosting the Super Bowl in the past two years had a grand total of two wins in their first twelve games. Even with the Jets’ 3 wins this year Super Bowl hosts have a combined record of 252-377-2 for a paltry .399 winning percentage, the probability of which is .0002%.
Sleepers: Bandmark is looking closely at these options going into Week 7: Eddie Lacy, RB, Green Bay; Kenbrell Thompkins, WR, New England; Keenan Allen, WR, San Diego; Knowshon Moreno, RB, Denver; 49ers Defense; Nick Foles, QB, Philadelphia. Unproven RB Joseph Randle (Dallas) will start against the Eagles’ 29th ranked defense next week.
Lemons: Fantasy owners may want to relieve themselves of duds: Chris Johnson, RB, Tennessee; Ahmad Bradshaw, RB, Indianapolis; Eli Manning, QB, Giants; Maurice Jones-Drew, RB, Jacksonville; the Broncos Defense. After being despoiled for 291 passing yards by Jacksonville’s Chad Henne, Denver is on a pace to allow 5402 yards in the air, shattering the NFL record by over 600 yards. Find ways to get your players in against Denver. Next week they play the Colts.
“The road to Easy Street goes through the sewer.” (John Madden)
- Le Petit Montréal | Summer Pop-Up Space in Phillips Square
- AIM Festival 2019 | Stop imagining & go experience its 5th edition!
- MYSTIC MOTHER | Fn Vegas Solo Exhibition at Galerie le 1040
- SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology is Stirring Things Up on the Main
- Michael Madsen shares 🔥 story on latest Tarantino film | MTL ComicCon 2019