Bandmark’s Week 7 Picks!
Are you surprised that the Giants started the season with six losses? Don’t be. Teams hosting the Super Bowl in the past two years had a grand total of two wins in their first twelve games. Even with the Jets’ 3 wins this year Super Bowl hosts have a combined record of 252-377-2 for a paltry .399 winning percentage, the probability of which is .0002%.
Sleepers: Bandmark is looking closely at these options going into Week 7: Eddie Lacy, RB, Green Bay; Kenbrell Thompkins, WR, New England; Keenan Allen, WR, San Diego; Knowshon Moreno, RB, Denver; 49ers Defense; Nick Foles, QB, Philadelphia. Unproven RB Joseph Randle (Dallas) will start against the Eagles’ 29th ranked defense next week.
Lemons: Fantasy owners may want to relieve themselves of duds: Chris Johnson, RB, Tennessee; Ahmad Bradshaw, RB, Indianapolis; Eli Manning, QB, Giants; Maurice Jones-Drew, RB, Jacksonville; the Broncos Defense. After being despoiled for 291 passing yards by Jacksonville’s Chad Henne, Denver is on a pace to allow 5402 yards in the air, shattering the NFL record by over 600 yards. Find ways to get your players in against Denver. Next week they play the Colts.
“The road to Easy Street goes through the sewer.” (John Madden)
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows