Bandmark’s Fantasy Football consultant for week 6.
ADD: Alshon Jeffery, WR, Chicago Bears. All the dials are flashing for Jeffery, sixth highest scoring fantasy receiver and owned in less than half of leagues. This second round 2012 pick missed six games last year but has emerged with 23 touches in the Bears last three games.
ADD: Le’Veon Bell, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers. If you have an RB or flex spot available you’re looking closely at Bell and Cardinals RB Andre Ellington right now. As the struggling Steelers starter Bell is guaranteed more touches and resultantly more TDs. His four catches in Week 4 show that he can also receive. Bell’s bye week is now behind him; Ellington’s looms in Week 9.
DROP: Daryl Richardson, RB, St-Louis Rams. Fantasy hopes were high for the speedy Richardson, who performed well enough at the tail end of 2012 to earn starting honours this year. No more. Rams 5th round pick Zac Stacy ran 82 yards in his first start last week and appears to have dethroned Richardson.
DROP: Ryan Mathews, RB, San Diego Chargers. Unable to earn a touchdown rushing this year, Mathews was quietly replaced in his starting role last week by Jackie Battle. Later in the game Mathews suffered a concussion. Bandmark doesn’t expect to see him returning to San Diego’s good books anytime soon, if ever.
- Le Blossom | The Village’s Most Beautiful Neo-Japanese Resto Turns 2
- Hello World | The best value, most sustainable travel destinations for 2020
- The Wilder Building Montreal | Everything there is to know about CréArt 2019
- LE CENTRAL | New Gourmet Food Hall Opens in Downtown Montreal
- Viennese Ball of Montreal 2019 | Austrian Debutante Dance Party Returns