Yoga Expo 2018 MTL: Parkas OFF Yoga pants ON!
Connect, Nourish, and be Inspired at Yoga Expo 2018!
Come experience Yoga Expo on February 10th and 11th, 2018 at the Palais des Congrès of Montreal.
There are more than 75 workshops, conferences and master classes to attend. This gathering is for all, from beginners to experts. You will have a chance to meet renowned local and international yoga teachers, exhibitors and products to get inspiration from. Purchase your pass here.
Yoga Expo Montreal
Over the two days you can visit and discover more than 200 exhibitors specializing in yoga, health food, fashion, and beauty. This Yoga Expo is really more like a spa of wellness. Experience the different aspects of yoga and mindfulness and meet the amazing teachers and guest speakers that will inspire.
Montreal’s own internationally acclaimed author and Yoga Teacher, Bram Levinson (The Examined Life, A Year In The Light: Daily Spiritual Life Hacks, Intentions & Reminders) will be doing 2 workshops that will leave you with such inspiration. I have deep respect for his work and the genuine and caring person that he is.
Bram Levinson,Yoga Expo 2018
The Yoga Expo line up has so many wonderful local and national teachers. Yoga Expo is also a great marketplace to shop for yoga apparel & accessories, vegan food & beverages, and other brands and organizations to discover. It is an opportune time to get a Thai Massage for a fraction of the price. Sukha Wong, Owner/Director of Lotus Palm and I will be there to greet you. Come by to say Namaste and experience this 2,500 year old massage that opens the energy lines.
Yoga Expo at Palais des congrès de Montréal
It’s a playground with so many things to see—take the time to relax and enjoy the many lounges.
- Get your note pad out in the Creative Zone.
- Enjoy aromatherapy and herbal teas in the ZEN Lounge
- Feeling peckish? Head to the Food Lounge
- Completely let go in the Yoga Zone (2,000 sq. ft. of continuous yoga classes)
- Get your Instagram on in the Yoga Stand photo booth
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”— Mahatma Gandhi
New this year! You can bring your kids along!
Yoga Expo 2018 Kids Workshops
Enjoy a morning of workshops dedicated to families (parents and children 6 to 12 years old) on Sunday, February 11th.
Live a unique yoga experience with your child in the Yoga Zone Rachelle-Béry!
• 10:00 am – 10:30 am: La forêt enchantée
• 10:45 am – 11:15 am: Petits yogis, parents zen!
• 11:30 am – 12:00 pm: Family Yoga
Access to the exhibition is free for children 12 years old and under.
The Exploration ticket is valid for one day.
When: Saturday, February 10th: From 9:30 am to 6:30 pm / Sunday, February 11th: From 10 am to 5 pm
Where: Palais des Congres, 201 Viger Ave. West, Montréal, QC H2Z 1X7
Yoga Expo 2018, Palais des Congres, Montreal, Quebec
Jody Wellness Nomad
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows