World Press Photo 14 | Impact photography
World Press Photo 14 aims to inform, and to inspire an understanding of the world.
The exhibition is dedicated to supporting photojournalism and documentary photography worldwide, and to stimulating high standards. We strive to generate wide public interest in photography, to build appreciation for photographers’ work and to encourage the free exchange of information.
Each year, World Press Photo invites photographers from across the globe to participate in the exhibition contest, the top journalism competition worldwide. An independent international jury of 19 experts judge all entries in Amsterdam. and an annual exhibition takes the prizewinning images to 100 locations in 45 countries. It is seen by millions of visitors.
Among their activities are an annual contest for multimedia, exhibitions on a variety of current themes, and the stimulation of photojournalism through educational programs. World Press Photo is run as an independent, non-profit organization with its office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands where it was founded in 1955.
For more information about World Press Photo and an updated exhibition schedule, please visit the website here.
- The Eat-With-Your-Hands Kamayan Feast at Junior Filipino Restaurant
- Restaurant Agrikol | The Hidden Pearl of Montréal en Lumière
- EMF Radiation: Protect Yourself in a 5G Future
- Montréal en Lumière | Culinary spectacle at Rosélys
- A Taste of Winter Flavors at the SAT’s Labo culinaire Foodlab for Montréal en Lumière