Wildest winter night | La Nuit Tribe @ Centre PHI
Think outside the box, think La Nuit Blanche à Montréal. If you haven’t been yet… attache ta tuque! It’s a journey into a glittering world of visual arts, music, comedy, games, dance, spoken word, lots of suprises with a multitude of invitations to discover, share and join in the magic.
Bare in mind, you can’t do it ALL. So from personal experience I’d recommend you start by downloading the Festival app and head to Quartier des Spectacles, where MOST of the action is and work your way down to Old Montreal. The main attraction there is La Nuit Tribe. The Phi Centre and Cult MTL are teaming up to bring you a multi-disciplinary happening of live shows, art installations, feature film and eats.
Music lineup (9pm-3am)
- A Tribe Called Red,
- AfrotroniX and Arthur
- NOM DE PLUME Comeau
Food lovers get ready to savour Restaurant Manitoba’s unique brand of ‘camping de luxe’ aka comfort food, whose dishes will be a celebration of nature and the elements. The menu includes a rustic ragout with goat, beef, pork, potatoes and lichen, a Jerusalem artichoke soup with sunflowers and cedar and and old-fashioned doughnuts and burnt marshmallow.
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows