Wildest winter night | La Nuit Tribe @ Centre PHI
Think outside the box, think La Nuit Blanche à Montréal. If you haven’t been yet… attache ta tuque! It’s a journey into a glittering world of visual arts, music, comedy, games, dance, spoken word, lots of suprises with a multitude of invitations to discover, share and join in the magic.
Bare in mind, you can’t do it ALL. So from personal experience I’d recommend you start by downloading the Festival app and head to Quartier des Spectacles, where MOST of the action is and work your way down to Old Montreal. The main attraction there is La Nuit Tribe. The Phi Centre and Cult MTL are teaming up to bring you a multi-disciplinary happening of live shows, art installations, feature film and eats.
Music lineup (9pm-3am)
- A Tribe Called Red,
- AfrotroniX and Arthur
- NOM DE PLUME Comeau
Food lovers get ready to savour Restaurant Manitoba’s unique brand of ‘camping de luxe’ aka comfort food, whose dishes will be a celebration of nature and the elements. The menu includes a rustic ragout with goat, beef, pork, potatoes and lichen, a Jerusalem artichoke soup with sunflowers and cedar and and old-fashioned doughnuts and burnt marshmallow.
- Invasion Cocktail 2019 | Montreal’s Biggest Cocktail Festival Returns
- C2 Montreal 2019 | The time is now
- The Queen Elizabeth Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Bed-in for Peace w/ John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- Oystermania 2019 | Montreal’s Spring Oyster Festival Returns
- Thierry Mugler: Couturissime | The Must-See Fashion Expo at the MMFA