Whiskey-fied Chicken Wings | Bar Food Gone Wild!
Celebrate Father’s Day by giving dad what he really wants. Forget the overdone World’s Best Dad coffee mug, and definitely ditch the cheesy tie that he’ll feel like hanging himself with. Instead, get into dad’s good graces with these hot’n’spicy whiskey- wings. Made with a healthy dose of Crown Royal, these whiskey infused wings mean business.
- 2 Tablespoons of Horseradish
- 16-20 Chicken Wings
- 2 oz Crown Royal whisky
- 1 Bottle of Hot Sauce (approximately 16 ounces)
First, preheat your oven to 400 degrees on broil and line the inside of a broiler pan with foil. Next, wash the wings and gently pat them dry. Cut off the wing tip and then cut each wing in half at the joint.
Place the chicken wings on the broiler pan and broil for 15 minutes about 6 inches under the top element. Turn the wings often so as not to burn them.
While the wings are toasting, mix together the hot sauce, horseradish and Crown Royal whisky in a small pot on the stove and then bring the sauce to a boil.
Brush wings with sauce; turn and brush the other side. Continue broiling and basting for 10 to 15 minutes longer, removing smaller, flatter pieces earlier as needed. Serve immediately (like you could wait anyways!).
- Eve Salvail | Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Hoodies by Pascal Labelle
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop