For Montreal High Lights 10th Edition of Nuit blanche, the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (MMFA) brings you an amazingly authentic and full flavoured Peruvian experience! Embark on a journey into contemporary Peru with exhilarating live music from Los Soneros del Heavy, lounge DJ Loco Fern while sipping on a Pisco Sour (classic Peruvian cocktail), indulge in special blends of coffee and chocolate treasures, while watching fiery classic dances or enjoying the mystery in the the galleries displaying the exhibition Peru: Kingdoms of the Sun and Moon. The epic journey time slots are as follows:
- Live performance, multidisciplinary and unique art by Chris Dyer on the beat of DJ Loco Fern (LatinArte artists) – 7 PM to 1 AM
- Peruvian gastronomy with chef Martin Oré of restaurant Mochica – 8 to 9 PM / 9:30 to 10:30 PM / 11 PM to Midnight
- Latin live music with los Soneros Del Heavy (LatinArte group) – 7 / 8:30 PM and 10 PM.
- Chocolate in every form with Cacao Barry’s lounge and chocolate chef Marc Chiecchio from Marius & Fanny Chocolate Factory! – 7 PM to Midnight
- Fiery traditional dances of Peru with folk‐art dance company Esencia del Perú, drummers Kullak and Musuk Viger Rojas (LatinArte group) – 9 PM and 11:30 PM
- The life‐drawing workshop – 10 PM to 2 AM
- Chocolate Body Painting by Véronique Rousseau presented by Cacao Barry – 7 PM to 1 AM
- Multimedia presentation with footage of archeological sites and modern city life – 5 PM to 2 AM
For this special event, admission to the exhibition is $10 for all (instead of $20).
More info http://www.mbam.qc.ca/en/nuitblanche