Unplugged event | In the heart of Rodin’s studio
Last call to experience Rodin’s masterpieces by moonlight. The Unplugged event Metamorphoses: In Rodin’s Studio is brought to you by The Young Philanthropists’ Circle (YPC) of the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (MMFA).
A bold evening of dance performances and pop-up art workshops, all while being entranced by the beats of DJ Mary Hell. Taste buds will be stimulated courtesy of L’Atelier d’Argentine and Philippe Dandurand wines to delight foodies and hedonists alike. Also, lots of surprises revealed throughout the night.
Draped in an atmosphere set by Baillat Cardel and reminiscent of a sculptor’s studio, dancers will embody Rodin’s masterpiece, the Gates of Hell, before transitioning into KAIROS (the supreme moment), presented by emerging choreographer Andrea Peña and impressive team of 6 dancers.
When? Friday 6h30-9h30 pm
Who? Young professional visionaries of art and culture
What? Creative workshops, sculptural performances, DJ and wine bar
Where? Jean-Noël Desmarais building at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
Why? The perfect blend of artistic discovery, networking and fun, while showcasing the Museum’s incredible assets and encourage philanthropic activity among young professionals
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows