I attended a strictly male oriented event… and it’s not what you think! The 6-9pm night out organized by 1milk2sugars was held at the Notorious Barbershop, a trendy part of St-Henri – my once upon a time neighbourhood. It was one of those smooth sailing events where I drifted from left to right socializing with media influencers, while being served a range of hors d’oeuvres from beef tartare in ice cream cones, mini burgers, Sicilian meatballs and a bold in style glass of red named Carnivor, a brand new Cabernet Sauvignon to compliment the theme of the event.
The evening surprises didn’t end there. There were on-site shaves and head massages provided by some of the top hairstylists in Montreal, allowing guests to sit back, relax and soak in the atmosphere. I’ve always been a fan of cross promotional events because it brings out a more diverse crowd and variety brings out the fun in us. The expression “a picture tells a thousand words” certainly applies here!
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows