The VICE Annual Photo Show 2015 | PHI Center
The New Photojournalism // Montreal
Whether you have been drawn to the uniquely beautiful or shocking Vice covers in the past or you just like a good photo show, this event is sure to please even the pickiest photography snobs. To celebrate the launch of their photo issue, VICE Canada will be hosting their annual photo show entitled “The New Photojournalism” at the PHI Center in our beautiful historic hood, Old Montreal.
What is really cool about this show, is it was co-curated by legendary, award-winning photographer Larry Towell. Towell is Canada’s first photographer to be associated with Magnum Photos and his photography stories have been published everywhere from LIFE, the New York Times Magazine, and Esquire to Elle, Rolling Stone, Geo, and Stern.
“If there’s one theme that connects all my work, I think it’s that of land-lessness; how land makes people into who they are and what happens to them when they lose it and thus lose their identities. ” – Larry Towell
*Opening night on July 23, 7 PM*
Please note: Due to limited capacity this event is first-come first-served.
VICE presents its annual photo show, on the theme The New Photojournalism, co-curated by Magnum’s Larry Towell. Free admission
- Monday to Friday 9 AM — 5 PM
- Saturday: 12 to 5 PM
- Sunday: closed
- Le Petit Montréal | Summer Pop-Up Space in Phillips Square
- AIM Festival 2019 | Stop imagining & go experience its 5th edition!
- MYSTIC MOTHER | Fn Vegas Solo Exhibition at Galerie le 1040
- SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology is Stirring Things Up on the Main
- Michael Madsen shares 🔥 story on latest Tarantino film | MTL ComicCon 2019