GRIMES @ Pop Montreal was an incredible show. The visuals alone were a photographer’s high contrast technicolor dreamboat. An eclectic and electronic show of effects with Claire Boucher’s angelic voice was enough to get music fans into crowd surf mode. One thing that we have noticed over and over again covering music festivals in Montreal is how cautious the youth has become. Even at hard rock or punk shows, there are no balcony divers or totally fkt out of their tree moshers.
- Le Petit Montréal | Summer Pop-Up Space in Phillips Square
- AIM Festival 2019 | Stop imagining & go experience its 5th edition!
- MYSTIC MOTHER | Fn Vegas Solo Exhibition at Galerie le 1040
- SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology is Stirring Things Up on the Main
- Michael Madsen shares 🔥 story on latest Tarantino film | MTL ComicCon 2019