GRIMES @ Pop Montreal was an incredible show. The visuals alone were a photographer’s high contrast technicolor dreamboat. An eclectic and electronic show of effects with Claire Boucher’s angelic voice was enough to get music fans into crowd surf mode. One thing that we have noticed over and over again covering music festivals in Montreal is how cautious the youth has become. Even at hard rock or punk shows, there are no balcony divers or totally fkt out of their tree moshers.
- Le Blossom | The Village’s Most Beautiful Neo-Japanese Resto Turns 2
- Hello World | The best value, most sustainable travel destinations for 2020
- The Wilder Building Montreal | Everything there is to know about CréArt 2019
- LE CENTRAL | New Gourmet Food Hall Opens in Downtown Montreal
- Viennese Ball of Montreal 2019 | Austrian Debutante Dance Party Returns