GRIMES @ Pop Montreal was an incredible show. The visuals alone were a photographer’s high contrast technicolor dreamboat. An eclectic and electronic show of effects with Claire Boucher’s angelic voice was enough to get music fans into crowd surf mode. One thing that we have noticed over and over again covering music festivals in Montreal is how cautious the youth has become. Even at hard rock or punk shows, there are no balcony divers or totally fkt out of their tree moshers.
- Le Shack du Pêcheur | Florida Keys come to Montreal’s South Shore
- MTL Uncovered’s Night Exposition Returns to Théâtre Paradoxe
- The Blaze: an intriguing duo who killed it during a vibrant show in Montreal last week
- M for Montreal | Top 5… here’s what we think
- ‘Quoi de N’Oeuf’ by Day, ‘Quoi de B’Oeuf’ by Night