The end of the world has never looked so good. Thursday, March 12th an apocalypse awaits us at the McCord museum. It’s their latest After Hour edition. A fun and entertaining end-of-the-world atmosphere inspired by the exhibition Frédéric Lavoie – The End of the Beginning. Prepare to savour the moment with music provided by Nicholas Devan, cocktails by Julien Leblanc and tasty appetizers from La Palette Gourmande. Speaking of cocktails, have one courtesy of the National Bank while signing up to their ‘win $1,000’ contest. Who doesn’t want to go home $ richer!
Guests who wish to immortalize their evening can do so at the Cabinephoto’s photo booth. The event will be an opportunity to see the exhibit before it closes on March 15. Frédéric Lavoie presents a video narrative built from the remains of a lost civilization, by reinterpreting objects and photographs in the McCord collections from the perspective of post-apocalyptic fiction.
The 5 à 9 funds raised from admission fees and purchased food & drinks will be used to finance activities at the McCord Museum.
Click here to buy tickets now. Advance tickets: $11 or $15 at the door (free for museum members only)
Click here to follow the event on Facebook
- Le Shack du Pêcheur | Florida Keys come to Montreal’s South Shore
- MTL Uncovered’s Night Exposition Returns to Théâtre Paradoxe
- The Blaze: an intriguing duo who killed it during a vibrant show in Montreal last week
- M for Montreal | Top 5… here’s what we think
- ‘Quoi de N’Oeuf’ by Day, ‘Quoi de B’Oeuf’ by Night