Tartarefest 2019 | Montreal’s Spring Tartare Festival Returns
Spring is here so RestoMania is happy to announce the return of Tartarefest for its 6th edition, from April 18 to 28, 2019. For the occasion, the chefs of more than 20 participating restaurants will highlight their delicious tartare dishes.
Visit tartarefest.ca as of April 15 to participate in the Spring Tartarefest and to view the menus of each restaurant. To buy your tickets simply click on “Book”. With each ticket you will ba able to enjoy a tartare appetizer and alcohol consumption starting at $10. Remember to call your favorite restaurant before heading out as you will certainly not be alone to jump on this offer!
The Verses Bistro will host the Tartarefest Launch Party on Thursday, April 18, 2019, from 8 PM to 10 PM. For the occasion, they will be offering a tartare duo accompanied by a glass of wine selected by the sommelier. Places are already available for purchase at restomania.ca.
So here is what you need to know about Tartarefest :
Date: Thursday, April 18, 2019 — Sunday, April 21, 2019
Location: 21 participating restaurants in Montreal
Price: $10 for a tartare appetizer + one alcohol beverage (cocktail, wine or beer)
Websites: tartarefest.ca | restomania.ca
Photos credit: RestoMania Tartarefest
P.S. Wanna click, savor and save when eating out? Check out Tab by Tuango.
- The Queen Elizabeth Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Bed-in for Peace w/ John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- Oystermania 2019 | Montreal’s Spring Oyster Festival Returns
- Thierry Mugler: Couturissime | The Must-See Fashion Expo at the MMFA
- Brunch Montreal | Your 8 breakfast hot spots for 2019
- Montreal ACTRA Awards | Celebrate outstanding talent!