LICENCE IV Reloaded | Vintage French Bistro Moves to Old Montreal
For its 2nd anniversary, Wednesday, June 9, the vintage French bistro LICENCE IV will unveil its new location at 143 Saint-Paul Street West in Old Montreal. Next to the Hotel St-Sulpice…
- Le Boulevardier Resto & Flâneur Bar Lounge Open at Le Germain Hotel
- M for Montreal | Our Do Not Miss LIST!
- Pascale Bourbeau | Underwater Flower Photography Series at Galerie 203
- BAZARETTE | New Wine Bar and Neighborhood Café near Bell Centre
- Le Blossom | The Village’s Most Beautiful Japanese Restaurant Turns 2