Good food and karma are on the menu at this year’s Table of Hope, Montreal’s premier gastronomic event. BandMark is honoured to participate in the city’s top foodie gathering where all proceed will go towards Share The Warmth’s school food program, a community group that works to fight hunger and poverty. The organization prepares and delivers 2,500 healthy and nutritious meals to hungry students in 25 schools across Montreal.
Join us on May 2nd at The Windsor Ballrooms, for an unforgettable event that brings together many of Montreal’s most exciting restaurants and producers, media and sports personalities, as well as generous businesses – united by their commitment to reducing childhood hunger in our city.
- Brunch Bad Boys of L’Avenue set up shop in Boucherville
- A Look Back on Detroit’s Dazzling Movement Festival
- Did you know Montreal has a Clown Festival? NOT your average clowns
- YUL EAT Festival | Montreal’s Biggest Foodie Event Turns Five
- Pizza Fest Montreal 2018 | Celebrate Pizza and the People Who Do It