Good food and karma are on the menu at this year’s Table of Hope, Montreal’s premier gastronomic event. BandMark is honoured to participate in the city’s top foodie gathering where all proceed will go towards Share The Warmth’s school food program, a community group that works to fight hunger and poverty. The organization prepares and delivers 2,500 healthy and nutritious meals to hungry students in 25 schools across Montreal.
Join us on May 2nd at The Windsor Ballrooms, for an unforgettable event that brings together many of Montreal’s most exciting restaurants and producers, media and sports personalities, as well as generous businesses – united by their commitment to reducing childhood hunger in our city.
- Le Shack du Pêcheur | Florida Keys come to Montreal’s South Shore
- MTL Uncovered’s Night Exposition Returns to Théâtre Paradoxe
- The Blaze: an intriguing duo who killed it during a vibrant show in Montreal last week
- M for Montreal | Top 5… here’s what we think
- ‘Quoi de N’Oeuf’ by Day, ‘Quoi de B’Oeuf’ by Night