Tab by Tuango | The VIP Pass to Save More When Eating Out
Tuango, the popular voucher sales website with more than one million subscribers in Quebec, now offers its users a unique and innovative new experience to save money: Tab by Tuango
Tab by Tuango allows foodies to save from 10% to 25% off their bill at nearly 100 restaurants across the province, with no printed or virtual coupon and without any restrictions on menu choices or time of day. With Tab by Tuango, you eat whatever you like, whenever you want!
As Jérôme Guidollet, co-founder of Tuango, was happy to tell us:
We know some customers are uncomfortable with having to give traditional coupons to waiters at the restaurant. For a few years now, I’ve been studying the very popular Card-Linked Offers technology in the United States, which gives you a discount directly on your credit card after a purchase. We quickly wanted to acquire this tool to share it with our members here in Quebec.
Unlike the traditional voucher system, Tab by Tuango’s offers are completely free! As Jérôme Guidollet explains it:
Subscribers only have to select the offer they’re interested in and link it to their credit card. Then they go to the restaurant, eat the meal they want and pay with their linked credit card as they normally would.
So How Does It Work?
1. Link. Claim an offer and link it to your credit card.
2. Savour. Make a reservation and enjoy a delicious meal.
3. Save. Pay with your linked credit card and get a cashback.
Just visit tab.tuango.ca to get started today!
P.S. For more great eats, do not miss the November Restaurant Week: Montréal à Table
- MTL Uncovered’s Night Exposition Returns to Théâtre Paradoxe
- The Blaze: an intriguing duo who killed it during a vibrant show in Montreal last week
- M for Montreal | Top 5… here’s what we think
- ‘Quoi de N’Oeuf’ by Day, ‘Quoi de B’Oeuf’ by Night
- COBRAYAMA x FAWNA | Leaving you breathless w/ LUNGS, Chill Hop video