The 2016 edition of The McCord Museum Sugar Ball promises to give guests THE biggest sugar rush yet. Organizers look to raise awareness, in support of the McCord’s mission to preserve and share the city’s social history. All profits are dedicated to the conservation of its collections, the production of exciting and innovative exhibitions, and the development of cultural and educational programs.
The 7th annual Sugar Ball takes place Friday May 6th, 2016 at the historic Windsor Station. This superb Victorian cityscape is one of the most impressive commemorative monuments. Over 1,000 of the Montreal’s brightest young professionals will gather for an exciting night of fundraising, networking, and celebrating.
This year’s theme is Candyland. The night will start off as a meet and greet gala at 8 pm with an exclusive networking event, where Montreal’s 450 attendees will have the opportunity to get in some ‘friendraising’ while Estiatorio Milos, Café Ferreira, Soubois, Le Richmond, Flyjin and Traiteur Brera will be generously providing mouthwatering gourmet fare.
FYI last I was told there were less than 50 tickets left… Get yours here!
- Invasion Cocktail 2019 | Montreal’s Biggest Cocktail Festival Returns
- C2 Montreal 2019 | The time is now
- Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Bed-in for Peace w/ John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- Oystermania 2019 | Montreal’s Spring Oyster Festival Returns
- Thierry Mugler: Couturissime | The Must-See Fashion Expo at the MMFA