The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (MBAM) in association with the Young Philanthropist circle (YPC) is putting on another of their private #Unplugged events where they theme the exhibit with an after hours networking party AKA un [email protected] The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts presents this world premiere exhibition, in this exclusive Canadian venue, exploring for the very first time the important interrelationship that lies between visual arts and music in the Venetian Republic, from the early 16th century to the fall of the Serenissima at the close of the 18th century.
Carefully catered food and drink will be matching tonight’s art adventure courtesy of Zonin and Avocado. The entertainment hedonist is in ecstasy during these events as they can seamlessly hop in and out of the party and the exhibit. All this while going from a smoked duck prosciutto hors d’oeuvre to a painting at the end of the stairs, then back for a refill of vino and off to a new historical intermission. As someone who listens to Venetian Baroque music, I am thrilled to see what art has been matched with it the evening. File under Fancy yet fun, these upscale events are friendly and laid back.
- Eve Salvail | Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Hoodies by Pascal Labelle
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop