Shirley Levi is making me love my job today! As someone who has been working in AR with various labels and management companies for a few years now, I listen to a lot of music. Sometimes 100 bands a day. Even if I am too busy, tired or burnt out – I give every email, Fb message or phone call at least 30 seconds of play. If in that time, I like what I hear (for me there are 2 requirements: sings on key, made me feel something) it’s a go. Sometimes in our feature selection process, it’s even faster it’s instantaneous. With Shirley it was a few seconds. Self coined genre “RAWK” singer, Shirley sounds like what Grace Slick from Jefferson Airplane might have sounded if she too was an activist and poet. Gorgeous and Tom-boyish, she has a unique style. Patti Smith called, she wants her ties and suspender back, Edie wants her striped tights and Warhol era boots!
Shirley has also entered our music industry partner: Uprise.FM Music Opportunity: SHARE YOUR LIVE! Give her some love here: http://contest.liveinyourcity.com/en/gallery/shareartist/310
- Le Petit Montréal | Summer Pop-Up Space in Phillips Square
- AIM Festival 2019 | Stop imagining & go experience its 5th edition!
- MYSTIC MOTHER | Fn Vegas Solo Exhibition at Galerie le 1040
- SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology is Stirring Things Up on the Main
- Michael Madsen shares 🔥 story on latest Tarantino film | MTL ComicCon 2019