Artist Alfredo Barsuglia (who is surprisingly an emerging artist!) has a Summer challenge for Cali desert road trippers: Locate his secret swimming pool Art installation! So how does one complete the challenge? You have to pick up a key, which you have but 24 hours access to, from the West Hollywood MAK Center . The visiting season is May 1 through September 30, seven days a week. The GPS coordinates of Social Pool are also provided by the MAK for the eccentric who wish to locate the 11×5 foot private oasis in the Mojave desert off the famous Route66.
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows