Sampha is hitting up the 514 on his solo tour next in a few weeks. You may not know the name, but chances are you know the voice.
Just in 2016, Sampha was featured on some of the biggest releases, including Frank Ocean‘s visual album Endless, Solange’s A Seat at the Table – also producing 4 cuts off the record, and Kanye West’s The Life of Pablo. He also has an impressive rep-sheet, producing songs for Drake, FKA Twigs and SBTRK.
Having released two solo EP’s between 2010-2013, Sampha is finally gearing up to release his full-length debut, Process, this coming February 3rd.
Self-produced, the LP collects together 10 new songs – including singles Timmy’s Prayer, Blood On Me and (No One Knows Me) Like the Piano.
Sampha hits up Corona Theatre February 11th. Just 1-week after the release of his record, so you know the energy will be high.
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows