Sampha is hitting up the 514 on his solo tour next in a few weeks. You may not know the name, but chances are you know the voice.
Just in 2016, Sampha was featured on some of the biggest releases, including Frank Ocean‘s visual album Endless, Solange’s A Seat at the Table – also producing 4 cuts off the record, and Kanye West’s The Life of Pablo. He also has an impressive rep-sheet, producing songs for Drake, FKA Twigs and SBTRK.
Having released two solo EP’s between 2010-2013, Sampha is finally gearing up to release his full-length debut, Process, this coming February 3rd.
Self-produced, the LP collects together 10 new songs – including singles Timmy’s Prayer, Blood On Me and (No One Knows Me) Like the Piano.
Sampha hits up Corona Theatre February 11th. Just 1-week after the release of his record, so you know the energy will be high.
- Le Boulevardier Resto & Flâneur Bar Lounge Open at Le Germain Hotel
- M for Montreal | Our Do Not Miss LIST!
- Pascale Bourbeau | Underwater Flower Photography Series at Galerie 203
- BAZARETTE | New Wine Bar and Neighborhood Café near Bell Centre
- Le Blossom | The Village’s Most Beautiful Japanese Restaurant Turns 2