Ricardo Larrivee hits Toronto’s Dundas Square for a fun free lunch event and a selfie contest to celebrate his Canada wide Ricardo magazine. Humorous stunts like “Meters away” signs gave the hungry crowd something to laugh about while waiting for their special lunch box.
The Montreal native, has already earned his cooking stars. His national profile rose after his hit show Ricardo and Friends when the Food Network became a sensation and he was soon invited to guest star on shows, cooking events and conferences. Each issue in the food-dedicated magazine will include timely tidbits such as trends on seasonal ingredients and wines to try, restaurant picks and travel tips from across Canada, along with columns on wine and entertaining. And most importantly it will have 50 to 60 recipes. Larrivee says he and his staff ensure the recipes are easy to follow to inspire confidence among home cooks. The English magazine will be published six times a year, eventually increasing to eight issues annually.
Ricardo’s easy recipes and playful Quebecois humour have made me a fave among entertaining housewives. By using simple ingredients and common themes, Ricardo answers common questions like “What do I make for my cocktail party?”
For cooking ideas visit his YouTube channel here.
- Le Petit Montréal | Summer Pop-Up Space in Phillips Square
- AIM Festival 2019 | Stop imagining & go experience its 5th edition!
- MYSTIC MOTHER | Fn Vegas Solo Exhibition at Galerie le 1040
- SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology is Stirring Things Up on the Main
- Michael Madsen shares 🔥 story on latest Tarantino film | MTL ComicCon 2019