For its 21st year, Montreal’s Under Pressure International Graffiti festival is creating artistic and social impact this coming weekend. From Wednesday August 10th to Sunday August 14th – a wide range of activities will take place in downtown (see map below) during this hip/hop urban inspired celebration.
Over a 100 local, national and international artists come to participate in the event. On the agenda: the creation of murals on over ten walls, artists actions on urban property, musical performances, street dance competition, kids activities, guided tours and more.
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows