When I went to get my accreditation for pop Montreal I got a pretty insane swag bag! Too often my frown gets turned upside down when I see how lame the gift bag perks are at events. Often large eco-unfriendly boxes promise something so glam inside, only to reveal a small bar of hippie soap or 1 tea bag from yet another herbal tea co. Pop montreal’s bag ‘o swag did not disappoint! From bottle openers to to free wine tickets and a variety of great music – I was a very happy person indeed. My fav freebie was the (new this year) pen with water and floating awesomeness, a true collector item seriously! I was one of the early birds getting my little lanyard, so I was there when they were actually painting their colorful sign 🙂
- Supper N The City | Inaugural launch this Friday!
- Commerce + Creativity (C2) Montreal 2019 | Day 1, Goat Yoga
- Invasion Cocktail 2019 | Montreal’s Biggest Cocktail Festival Returns
- Commerce + Creativity (C2) Montreal 2019 | The time is now
- Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Bed-in for Peace w/ John Lennon and Yoko Ono