When I went to get my accreditation for pop Montreal I got a pretty insane swag bag! Too often my frown gets turned upside down when I see how lame the gift bag perks are at events. Often large eco-unfriendly boxes promise something so glam inside, only to reveal a small bar of hippie soap or 1 tea bag from yet another herbal tea co. Pop montreal’s bag ‘o swag did not disappoint! From bottle openers to to free wine tickets and a variety of great music – I was a very happy person indeed. My fav freebie was the (new this year) pen with water and floating awesomeness, a true collector item seriously! I was one of the early birds getting my little lanyard, so I was there when they were actually painting their colorful sign 🙂
- Le Petit Montréal | Summer Pop-Up Space in Phillips Square
- AIM Festival 2019 | Stop imagining & go experience its 5th edition!
- MYSTIC MOTHER | Fn Vegas Solo Exhibition at Galerie le 1040
- SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology is Stirring Things Up on the Main
- Michael Madsen shares 🔥 story on latest Tarantino film | MTL ComicCon 2019