Pineapple Ginger Tequila | Wont killya
Last night a friend told me she made one of these emergency cocktails. You know, the kind drunk people make at a party if you let them rummage through your kitchen and give them access to a blender! She thought the drink would be awful but it ended up tasting alright. The nice thing about this bevvy too is that pineapple if you didn’t know, contains a lot of Bromelain which aids in multiple digestive functions which directly target your fat. If this were an infomercial, we could boastfully call this drink “THE AMAZING FAT BURNING COCKTAIL” but since we’re an honest bunch of foodie geeks, we’ll just say that -maybe- this pineapple potion helps you kill some of the calories it caused which is aprox 150 per high ball Tom Collins style glass.
INGREDIENTS (makes 2 drinks)
- 1 cup of pineapple
- half cup ice, 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Ginger 1/2 inch sliver
- A little sugar if u need sweeter drinks
That is 5 different things and I know you lazy asses are used to 3. Salt and sugar are easy though so you should be able to handle it! All you do and in any order is mix all this shizit up in a blender that can handle ice crushing and poor it in 2 glasses. It should look a little frothy and chunky like my friend’s photo above. Enjoy!
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows