Saturday night I hit up the Telus theatre for “Kill Halloween” and The Bloody Beetroots. Saintwoods.com made sure the place was packed and everyone was having a sick time. I was lucky enuff to get the backstage hookup and hang with the guys b4 their set. These guys are seriously the most polite dudes ever, proper little italian boys. Security was crazy tight and cameras were NOT allowed on stage during their performance. I did manage to crawl on stage and grab a few shots. This was the best one. Epic!! You can see the rest in our Flickr.
- Le Shack du Pêcheur | Florida Keys come to Montreal’s South Shore
- MTL Uncovered’s Night Exposition Returns to Théâtre Paradoxe
- The Blaze: an intriguing duo who killed it during a vibrant show in Montreal last week
- M for Montreal | Top 5… here’s what we think
- ‘Quoi de N’Oeuf’ by Day, ‘Quoi de B’Oeuf’ by Night