If you’ve been exposed to Canadian content radio or almost any indie music media since around 2006, the name Leslie Feist should be well-known to you. Under her stage name Feist or with indie rock supergroup Broken Social Scene, the prolific Novia Scotian-Albertan-Torontonian has carried her genre-hopping sound and wonderfully strange career curveballs into the superstar ranks. She’ll be bringing her soulful folk-rock croon and unpredictable energy to the Osheaga stage tonight at Saturday Aug 4 8:15 PM!
- The Eat-With-Your-Hands Kamayan Feast at Junior Filipino Restaurant
- Restaurant Agrikol | The Hidden Pearl of Montréal en Lumière
- EMF Radiation: Protect Yourself in a 5G Future
- Montréal en Lumière | Culinary spectacle at Rosélys
- A Taste of Winter Flavors at the SAT’s Labo culinaire Foodlab for Montréal en Lumière