Easily one of the biggest and best music events in Canada, Montreal’s Osheaga Festival kicks off its 2012 edition tonight! To say it’s a big deal is underselling it a bit. The first Osheaga (in 2006) brought out a crowd of over 25,000, and each year the festival has grown. Osheaga 2011 attracted over 80,000 people to its three-day run and 2012 is expected to be even bigger!
Clearly, there have to be some big draws to catch such crowds. Perhaps you’ve heard of Friday’s headliner, UK indie phenomenons Florence + the Machine. And if you haven’t, how are you getting Internet access from under that rock?
- Le Petit Montréal | Summer Pop-Up Space in Phillips Square
- AIM Festival 2019 | Stop imagining & go experience its 5th edition!
- MYSTIC MOTHER | Fn Vegas Solo Exhibition at Galerie le 1040
- SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology is Stirring Things Up on the Main
- Michael Madsen shares 🔥 story on latest Tarantino film | MTL ComicCon 2019