Easily one of the biggest and best music events in Canada, Montreal’s Osheaga Festival kicks off its 2012 edition tonight! To say it’s a big deal is underselling it a bit. The first Osheaga (in 2006) brought out a crowd of over 25,000, and each year the festival has grown. Osheaga 2011 attracted over 80,000 people to its three-day run and 2012 is expected to be even bigger!
Clearly, there have to be some big draws to catch such crowds. Perhaps you’ve heard of Friday’s headliner, UK indie phenomenons Florence + the Machine. And if you haven’t, how are you getting Internet access from under that rock?
- Brunch Bad Boys of L’Avenue set up shop in Boucherville
- A Look Back on Detroit’s Dazzling Movement Festival
- Did you know Montreal has a Clown Festival? NOT your average clowns
- YUL EAT Festival | Montreal’s Biggest Foodie Event Turns Five
- Pizza Fest Montreal 2018 | Celebrate Pizza and the People Who Do It