Chocoholics rejoice: this is the laziest 3-step, 3-minute dessert around. Perfect to cure even the most intense pangs of chocolate cravings this Nutella Mug Cake is pms- and stoner-approved for instant chocoholic gratification.
- 2 tablespoons nutella
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons self-raising flour (you can substitute for gluten free flour if needed)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg, beaten
What next? Get a big mug and combine all of the ingredients into it. Mix the ingredients thoroughly. Put the mug in the microwave and cook for 1-3 minutes. Tuck in! Get a spoon, a glass of milk and a steer clear of anyone, because there’s no way they won’t ask you to share.
DID YOU KNOW?
Chocolate may be addictive? Some research supports that chocolate contains the same alkaloid compounds that make alcohol physiologically addictive. Chocolate is also know to contain a compound known as anandamine, which scientists believe stimulates the brain in the same way as smoking pots does.
- Le Boulevardier Resto & Flâneur Bar Lounge Open at Le Germain Hotel
- M for Montreal | Our Do Not Miss LIST!
- Pascale Bourbeau | Underwater Flower Photography Series at Galerie 203
- BAZARETTE | New Wine Bar and Neighborhood Café near Bell Centre
- Le Blossom | The Village’s Most Beautiful Japanese Restaurant Turns 2