Chocoholics rejoice: this is the laziest 3-step, 3-minute dessert around. Perfect to cure even the most intense pangs of chocolate cravings this Nutella Mug Cake is pms- and stoner-approved for instant chocoholic gratification.
- 2 tablespoons nutella
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons self-raising flour (you can substitute for gluten free flour if needed)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg, beaten
What next? Get a big mug and combine all of the ingredients into it. Mix the ingredients thoroughly. Put the mug in the microwave and cook for 1-3 minutes. Tuck in! Get a spoon, a glass of milk and a steer clear of anyone, because there’s no way they won’t ask you to share.
DID YOU KNOW?
Chocolate may be addictive? Some research supports that chocolate contains the same alkaloid compounds that make alcohol physiologically addictive. Chocolate is also know to contain a compound known as anandamine, which scientists believe stimulates the brain in the same way as smoking pots does.
- Le Shack du Pêcheur | Florida Keys come to Montreal’s South Shore
- MTL Uncovered’s Night Exposition Returns to Théâtre Paradoxe
- The Blaze: an intriguing duo who killed it during a vibrant show in Montreal last week
- M for Montreal | Top 5… here’s what we think
- ‘Quoi de N’Oeuf’ by Day, ‘Quoi de B’Oeuf’ by Night