Mugler Unplugged | Extravagant Evening at the MMFA (PHOTOS)
On Thursday, June 13, members of the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts’ Young Philanthropists’ Circle were in on an open secret — an extravagant evening during the Mugler Unplugged event for the wildly successful Thierry Mugler: Couturissime exhibit.
Partygoers could also take part in the creative workshop inspired by designer Thierry Mugler in collaboration with Collège Lasalle.
What is the Circle?
Founded in 2012, the Young Philanthropists’ Circle is a group of young urban professionals — aged between 25 and 40 — who love culture. Above all, members get together for various events in order to socialize and network while learning about art and philanthropy. There are about 500 members whose efforts have contributed to collecting nearly half a million dollars for the Museum since 2012!
Wish you hadn’t missed Mugler Unplugged? If you join the Circle, you’ll be invited to all the Unplugged Events for the MMFA’s major exhibitions. Furthermore, you’ll get exclusive invitations to trendy art activities, like the Art Chats and art exhibition openings.
So here is what you need to know about the Young Philanthropists’ Circle:
- Free admission to Unplugged Events for Museum exhibitions (cocktail party, DJ, entertainment)
- Exclusive soirées with opportunities to meet the Museum’s curators, gallery owners, art dealers, collectors, and philanthropists
- Invitations to the Museum’s contemporary art exhibition openings
- Multi-museum pass giving free admission to over a hundred North American museums belonging to the Museum Alliance Reciprocal Program (MARP) and the Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM)
- Enjoy all the benefits of a VIP Museum membership
Age: Reserved for individuals between 25 and 40 years of age.
Membership fee: 1 year (275.00 $) | 2 years (550.00 $)