MTLàTABLE 2019 | Montreal’s Biggest Fall Foodie Event Returns
Montrealers and tourists alike will be able to discover the jewels of Montreal’s gastronomy and savor the creativity of its chefs who make the city famous on an international scale during MTLàTABLE 2019, which will take place from November 1 to 13.
Here’s your chance to discover 150 restaurants that will be offering table d’hôte dinner menus at great prices ($23, $33 or $43) as well as a $17 brunch in some restaurants.
Using their usual magic and putting local products in the spotlight, Montreal chefs will be working hard to create menus to please all palates and wallets.
With 150 restaurants across town participating, you can surrender to any and every foodie craving with Montreal’s raft of palate-popping culinary experiences.
New this year, Aliments du Québec au menu partners with MTLàTABLE in order to offer Signature Events, where local cuisine and great gastronomy are combined. Seven restaurants will be treating you to 5-course (or more!) $83 table d’hôte menus mainly composed of Québec products for 2 to 4 evenings only, from Sunday to Wednesday, from November 1 to 13.
So here is what you need to know about MTLàTABLE 2019:
Photos credit: MTLàTABLE
- Oystermania Fall 2019 | Montreal’s Fall Oyster Festival Returns
- TINA CARTIER | Punk-Rock Visual Artist’s Ultra Feminine Exhibition
- Never Apart Gallery | Fall Opening of 6 innovative exhibits
- MTLàTABLE 2019 | Montreal’s Biggest Fall Foodie Event Returns
- KAMPAI Montreal 2019 | Sake 101 introductory guide