Montreal CocktailFest | Best Cocktail Bars Under One Roof
What better way to escape the heatwave then spending a day enjoying delicious drinks at the first ever Montreal CocktailFest — a gathering of the best cocktail bars under the roof of the majestic St-James Theatre — on Sunday, July 8th.
This all-day festival will celebrate twenty of Montreal’s premier bars, each serving two signature creations, such as; Bar Le Jockey | Boho | Bootlegger | Bord’elle | Kampai Garden | Knox Taverne | L’Assommoir | Le Bird Bar | Les Enfants Terribles | Mayfair | Santos Tapas Bar | Soubois, to name but a few.
But don’t fret about drinking on an empty stomach since you’ll be able to pair your cocktail tastings with scrumptious bites from the Les Enfants Terribles restaurant station. As Montreal CocktailFest founder, Juan Cabrera explains:
Montreal CocktailFest aims to facilitate the discovery of cocktails in all of its forms to cocktail-lovers throughout the city. It also allows Montreal’s premier bars to showcase and celebrate their very best creations, in a socially responsible environment, all under one roof!
So here is what you need to know about Montreal CocktailFest:
Date: Sunday, July 8, 2018
Time: 12 PM to 9 PM
Location: St-James Theatre | 265 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H2Y 1M6
Tickets: Each ticket includes a quantity of electronic coupons exchangeable for cocktails and food on site the day of the event. Packages include:
- 25 $ will offer the ticket holder 20 coupons redeemable for all items available at the event.
- 40 $ will offer the ticket holder 40 coupons redeemable for all items available at the event.
- 80 $ will offer the ticket holder an unlimited number of coupons redeemable on all items available at the event.
Are you thirsty for more? Check out these FIOL-infused cocktail recipes.
Featured image credit: Unknown
- Le Petit Montréal | Summer Pop-Up Space in Phillips Square
- AIM Festival 2019 | Stop imagining & go experience its 5th edition!
- MYSTIC MOTHER | Fn Vegas Solo Exhibition at Galerie le 1040
- SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology is Stirring Things Up on the Main
- Michael Madsen shares 🔥 story on latest Tarantino film | MTL ComicCon 2019