October has to be my favourite month out of the year. Not only does the Autumn air set in and bring forth all the beautiful colours and scenery around town, but it also brings us the wildest day of the year! Of course, I’m talking about Halloween and this year the somewhat scandalous and enticing Monde Osé crew have something extra special planned that is sure to tantalize and enthrall.
Montreal is never less than a party. We get so spoiled here with entertainment all year, that it is no surprise planning your major Halloween outing can prove to be quite the task. So stick with us kids, BandMark has got the fix for you. Anyone who knows me (even a little) will know how excited for this event I am… because it highlights EVERYTHING POP! We’re talking Pop music + Pop art + Pop fashion+ entertainment.
Monde Osé’s Halloween Ball is a city favourite. Their dedicated team awaits to take you on a seductive multi-sensory experience through the eyes of the great POP ART master himself, Andy Warhol. May All the iconic pop stars and sex symbols live on, on this special night of Halloween in Montreal!
You be the judge of your inspirations and come prepared with a stunning costume, Monde Osé has got the rest covered. So step right up and bring out your best inner pop culture maven this October 29th!
For this years’ Halloween Ball, you can expect to witness to some real gems in our city’s show biz and nightlife community. Highlights include:
- Sexy pop burlesque shows by Monde Osé’s local stars: Les Jumelles, Tristan Ginger (!!) and Coeur de Lyon
- Live MTL pop-art installations, including ROXY PEROXYDE and ., Abdala Kaufmann and live paintings by Cedric Taillon and Bernard Rochon to add to the “factory” feel of the theatre
- Video projections by the notorious VJ BXL a.k.a Khalil, Montreal’s Speakeasy, Electroswing Collective founder and VJ for many underground psy/prog/minimal/dubstep parties around the city (if you haven’t seen him yet, this is going to be epic)
- Old & new, hot & spicy, sassy & sensual pop music from the DJ Duo shug’ərtwɪnz, featuring DJ Steven Caicedo and DJ RECOVRGRL
To add to ALL that, the Halloween Ball is taking place at the always beautiful and historic Théâtre St-James! This will absolutely bring the POP concept to a full realization.
REMINDER: Tickets for this eccentric Halloween party are only 50$ before October 28th, and will rise at 60$ the night of the event.
Here’s a taste from their last event!
- Hell on Earth Descends Upon La Voûte’s Halloween Ball
- Six Flags Fright Fest/ The 30 Hour Coffin Challenge
- Oystermania 2018 | Montreal’s Fall Oyster Festival Returns
- If There Was a Virtuoso Violinist from Middle Earth, it would be Nika Cantabile
- A Musical Journey into Fall Season | 5 Shows Not to Be Missed