- Havana Club Rum
- Mint Leaves
- Crushed Ice
- Seven Up
- Club Soda
While Mojitos are generally made with simple syrup (a concoction made by reducing 1 part sugar and 1 part water on the stove to make a clear sugar syrup), this is a quick and easy recipe for Mojitos that tastes just as good (I’m an ex-bartender) but gets alcohol in you quicker (and we all want that, right?)
Cut the lime into 8 pieces and squeeze 3-4 wedges in the bottom of a tall glass. Put 10-12 mint leaves in the glass and then use a muddler to crush the mint and limes.
Top the glasses with crushed ice and then pour Rum over the ice until its 2/3 full. Top the rest of the drink with half soda and half seven up. (If you want it sweeter use more seven up than soda)
Stir and Enjoy!
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows