- Havana Club Rum
- Mint Leaves
- Crushed Ice
- Seven Up
- Club Soda
While Mojitos are generally made with simple syrup (a concoction made by reducing 1 part sugar and 1 part water on the stove to make a clear sugar syrup), this is a quick and easy recipe for Mojitos that tastes just as good (I’m an ex-bartender) but gets alcohol in you quicker (and we all want that, right?)
Cut the lime into 8 pieces and squeeze 3-4 wedges in the bottom of a tall glass. Put 10-12 mint leaves in the glass and then use a muddler to crush the mint and limes.
Top the glasses with crushed ice and then pour Rum over the ice until its 2/3 full. Top the rest of the drink with half soda and half seven up. (If you want it sweeter use more seven up than soda)
Stir and Enjoy!
- Supper N The City | Inaugural launch this Friday!
- Commerce + Creativity (C2) Montreal 2019 | Day 1, Goat Yoga
- Invasion Cocktail 2019 | Montreal’s Biggest Cocktail Festival Returns
- Commerce + Creativity (C2) Montreal 2019 | The time is now
- Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Bed-in for Peace w/ John Lennon and Yoko Ono