“Meat” the Perfect Chip | Crispy Salami Chips & Dipping Sauce
That’s right, we’ve combined two of your most favourite things (meat and chips) to make one super awesome snack – crispy salami chips with mustard and thyme dipping sauce. The best part? It’s so easy to make that even a robot running a Vista OS (a little dork humour) could whip it up in under 5 minutes!
- 12 thinly sliced deli salami
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped thyme
Your first move is preheating the oven to 375° F. Next step, you’ll arrange the salami in a single layer on a cookie tray. Make sure to line the tray with a baking sheet. Once the oven’s preheated, you can hide your salami in there for about 12 to 15 minutes.
While you’re waiting for those salami slices to get nice n’ crispy, feel free to pour yourself a glass of wine (a Shiraz pairs well with salami for you wine snobs).
Lastly, you’ll prepare the dipping sauce. In a small bowl, mix together the mustard and thyme (yeah, simple as that).
Pour yourself another glass of wine (for being an amazing chef) and then serve the salami with the mustard sauce for dipping.
- La Pizza Week Montreal 2018 | Giving More Pizzas to the People
- Duckfest 2018 | Montreal’s Duck and Foie Gras Festival Returns
- Brunch Bad Boys of L’Avenue set up shop in Boucherville
- A Look Back on Detroit’s Dazzling Movement Festival
- Did you know Montreal has a Clown Festival? NOT your average clowns