LICENCE IV Reloaded | Vintage French Bistro Moves to Old Montreal
For its 2nd anniversary, Wednesday, June 9, the vintage French bistro LICENCE IV will unveil its new location at 143 Saint-Paul Street West in Old Montreal.
Next to the Hotel St-Sulpice and in front of the Hotel Nelligan, the new place remains intimate and warm. LICENCE IV is, therefore, in symbiosis with the historic district of Montreal and always reminiscent of Parisian bistros on the other side of the Atlantic.
To celebrate this new opening, LICENCE IV presents a new version of its menu. As always, focused on an undeniable quality of dishes, irreproachable freshness and French culinary traditions.
143 Saint-Paul Street West will also be a gin bar now! Therefore a privileged address to taste and discover a wide selection of Quebec spirits.
So here is what you need to know about LICENCE IV’s Official Opening Night:
Date and Time: Wednesday, June 19, 2019, from 8 PM to 11 PM
Location: 143 Saint-Paul St W Montreal, QC H2Y 1Z5
Normal Opening Hours: Monday – Wednesday 11:30AM – 10:30PM | Thursday – Friday 11:30AM – 1:00AM | Saturday and Sunday 10AM – 11:30PM
Reservations: 514.938.8084 | [email protected] | OpenTable
Website: www.licence4.ca/en | Facebook: @licence4.ca | Instagram: @licenceiv
Photo credit: LICENCE IV
- Le Blossom | The Village’s Most Beautiful Neo-Japanese Resto Turns 2
- Hello World | The best value, most sustainable travel destinations for 2020
- The Wilder Building Montreal | Everything there is to know about CréArt 2019
- LE CENTRAL | New Gourmet Food Hall Opens in Downtown Montreal
- Viennese Ball of Montreal 2019 | Austrian Debutante Dance Party Returns