Le Richmond | Grey Goose official party
Our whole city is about to come alive with excitement! People arriving to Montreal from every part of the globe have one common goal – to get the most out of their 72 hours. The Grey Goose Official Party is the start of Grand Prix weekend festivities and it’s taking place at The Richmond.
The Richmond sets itself apart from other restaurants on three main grounds: food, customer service and ambience. It has its very own distinctive and high-end world, in which standards in fine art de la table are guaranteed.
For its F1 kick off event the inspiration is refinement & “savoir-faire” and its current place in a modern, increasingly connected world. The 5-course sit-down experience features a selection of prime meat cuts, seafood as well as vegetarian options. Performances will be inspired by fashion, technology and the future.
Reservations are essential. For corporate, group or individual reservations, please contact Ibti Saadi at 514.508.8749 xt. 222 or [email protected]
- 5 Questions With Disgusting Food Museum Curator: Dr.Samuel West
- NYE 2019 | Groove to Sébastien Léger @ Fonderie Darling
- VISION Invites Felix Da Housecat to Stereobar this NYE
- Eve Salvail | Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Hoodies by Pascal Labelle
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns