Lazy-Ass Peanut Butta Cookies | Wheat/Gluten free!
Satisfy your sweet-tooth cravings with these simple, 3-ingredient peanut butter cookies… for the lazy-ass inside everyone.
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
First, preheat your oven to 350° F. Next get a cookie sheet and line it with parchment paper. If you don’t have parchment paper and you’re too much of a lazy-ass to go get some, don’t be a dumb-ass and use wax paper ’cause that stuff melts in the oven! (For you smart-asses, the melting point of wax paper is between 122°C and 140°C, whereas parchment paper can withstand temperatures of up to 420°F.)
Combine the peanut butter, white sugar and egg. Mix the ingredients together until they are smooth.
Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto your baking sheet. Once you’ve filled up a tray of cookies, it’s time to put them in the oven. While your cookies are baking, you can take a minute (well actually 6 to 8 minutes) to ponder why cookies aren’t called bakies, you know, since we bake ’em.
Don’t ponder too hard and forget to watch the timer, you don’t want to over-bake these cookies. These treats are best when they are still soft and just barely browned on the bottoms.
Cool 5 min. on cookie sheets and then transfer to wire racks to let cool completely.
Pour yourself a glass of milk and enjoy the fruits of your labour!
- Commerce + Creativity (C2) Montreal 2019 | Day 2, Goat Yoga
- Invasion Cocktail 2019 | Montreal’s Biggest Cocktail Festival Returns
- Commerce + Creativity (C2) Montreal 2019 | The time is now
- Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Bed-in for Peace w/ John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- Oystermania 2019 | Montreal’s Spring Oyster Festival Returns