La Rentrée Nocturne | ON centre stage
Attention all thrill seekers, the spotlight is on you at this year’s La Rentrée Nocturne. The stars of the evening are invited to take the stage of Théâtre Maisonneuve for an unforgettable evening concept. Get ready to live a new, exhilarating occasion and be part of La Rentrée nocturne, now considered to be one of the most significant fundraising events in town. A MUST for over 500 young professionals!
This will truly be a unique experience beyond our reach, for most of us. Imagine being cheered, acclaimed, applauded, accomplice by an audience there for you… If you have been on a stage before, you know the feeling.
For the first time, feel the heat of the spotlights shining down and the intoxicating ambiance of the stage. Discover what it is like to be backstage. For just an evening, become one of many artists that will have grazed the floorboards of this Montreal flagship venue for performing art.
Time to suit up, put on your most elegant dress to impress your audience! The Young Patrons Committee of the Fondation de la Place des Arts will host its sixth annual event. The stage is set!
- Evening of September 25, 2015, from 9 pm – 3 am
- Tickets: $150 (a tax receipt issued)
- 9:00 pm – Glass of champagne. The evening begins…
- 10:00 pm – (Surprise)
- 10:30 pm – Artistic performance: live band!
- 11:00 pm – DJ and dance floor
- 11:30 pm – Midnight Snack
- 3:00 am – Home sweet home
- Supper N The City | Inaugural launch this Friday!
- Commerce + Creativity (C2) Montreal 2019 | Day 1, Goat Yoga
- Invasion Cocktail 2019 | Montreal’s Biggest Cocktail Festival Returns
- Commerce + Creativity (C2) Montreal 2019 | The time is now
- Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Bed-in for Peace w/ John Lennon and Yoko Ono