La Pasta Week 2019 | Montreal’s Pasta Dish Festival Returns
Fans of pasta comfort food will be happy to learn that La Pasta Week is back for a second edition this year! From May 1st to 7th, more than 15 participating restaurants across the city are called to concoct a special dish of pasta for the occasion. Foodies of the Greater Montreal area will therefore have 7 days to taste the most pasta dishes possible!
New this year
A new feature was added to this year’s event program. Participating restaurants will be able to face each in a friendly competition and prepare a predetermined traditional Italian dish. This year, they will have fun making a staple of Roman cuisine, a Cacio e Pepe! Famous for its simplicity and good taste, the Cacio e Pepe is a dish made of pepper and cheese that never ceases to amaze.
So here is what you need to know about La Pasta Week:
Photos credit: La Pasta Week
P.S. Wanna click, savor and save when eating out? Check out Tab by Tuango.
- The Queen Elizabeth Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Bed-in for Peace w/ John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- Oystermania 2019 | Montreal’s Spring Oyster Festival Returns
- Thierry Mugler: Couturissime | The Must-See Fashion Expo at the MMFA
- Brunch Montreal | Your 8 breakfast hot spots for 2019
- Montreal ACTRA Awards | Celebrate outstanding talent!