- Cut 1/2 lb bacon into pieces
- Thaw and squeeze dry 10 ozs of chopped spinach
- Lightly beat 10 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1/2 cup (2 ozs) of shredded cheddar cheese
- A pinch of salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a skillet cook bacon over medium-high heat, stirring often, until crisp (10 mins)
- Use paper towels to drain bacon and pour off fat from skillet. Spread spinach in bottom of skillet.
- In a bowl combine eggs, milk and cheese; season with salt & pepper. Blend well. Pour over spinach and scatter bacon over mixture. Cook over medium heat, lifting sides of frittata with a spatula to let uncooked egg flow underneath, until lightly browned around edges (5 mins).
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake, uncovered, until puffed and lightly browned on top, (10 mins). Gently shake pan to loosen. Cut frittata into wedges. Serve with a salad and some bread.
Ounces into grams? Click here
There's no biz like show biz for Alistar. Always on the look out for society's movers & shakers, discovering their latest ventures. Signature move: delivering short & concise content for your reading pleasure.
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows