In Style with Holts | Bond for mental illness awareness
Let’s Bond is teaming up with Holt Renfrew to raise funds & awareness on mental health issues. In any given year, 1 in 5 Canadians experiences a mental health or addiction problem. Examples include depression, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, as well as substance use disorders and problem gambling. Disorders can range from mood swings, thinking and behaviour. Mental illnesses are common, normal, and curable (please view video).
The high end department store is perfectly suited for the inspiring cause. It is considered one of Canada’s most recognized institutions, with values inspired by exceptional service, passion, pride. Guests will be dazzled from an exclusive shopping experience where they’ll be able to network while enjoying drinks, bouchées, & special treats to the sounds of one of Montreal’s best DJs.
Let’s Bond is a group of young professionals from Montreal who raise funds and aim to break taboos related to mental illnesses. For the past 5 years, Let’s Bond donated more than $400,000 to the Mental Illness Fondation and the Douglas Foundation. Tickets are on sale for 60$, which includes a 25$ Holt Renfrew gift certificate. 10% of total sales will be given to the Mental Illness & Douglas foundations.
- Le Petit Montréal | Summer Pop-Up Space in Phillips Square
- AIM Festival 2019 | Stop imagining & go experience its 5th edition!
- MYSTIC MOTHER | Fn Vegas Solo Exhibition at Galerie le 1040
- SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology is Stirring Things Up on the Main
- Michael Madsen shares 🔥 story on latest Tarantino film | MTL ComicCon 2019