Hot studs in PARASUCO Spring 2013! -Male & Metal ;)
We took a sneak peak at the Spring 2013 collection for PARASUCO and it’s looking very rock and roll! Lots of studs, (both male and metal!) leather, sparkles and washes. It’s no wonder this Montreal based fashion leader sponsors many celebrities! Justin Bieber was seen recently sporting a PARASUCO classic jean jacket during his East coast tour among others..
We have loved PARASUCO since its birth and have found that their quality and couture has been able to survive decades of changing fashion while always having a large selection of contrasting themes such as business button downs and biker jackets, classic black leggins with ripped t-shirts. If they have a consitent theme it’s very Montreal. We laughed a little when Ed Hardy etc became so popular. The bad boy tattooed look with destroyed cursive, frays and textured sweatshirt – PARASUCO has been doing that all along and they will never stop. It’s no wonder they rock fashion shows and becoming a household name in the fashion industry!
- 5 Questions With Disgusting Food Museum Curator: Dr.Samuel West
- NYE 2019 | Groove to Sébastien Léger @ Fonderie Darling
- VISION Invites Felix Da Housecat to Stereobar this NYE
- Eve Salvail | Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Hoodies by Pascal Labelle
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns