Hot studs in PARASUCO Spring 2013! -Male & Metal ;)
We took a sneak peak at the Spring 2013 collection for PARASUCO and it’s looking very rock and roll! Lots of studs, (both male and metal!) leather, sparkles and washes. It’s no wonder this Montreal based fashion leader sponsors many celebrities! Justin Bieber was seen recently sporting a PARASUCO classic jean jacket during his East coast tour among others..
We have loved PARASUCO since its birth and have found that their quality and couture has been able to survive decades of changing fashion while always having a large selection of contrasting themes such as business button downs and biker jackets, classic black leggins with ripped t-shirts. If they have a consitent theme it’s very Montreal. We laughed a little when Ed Hardy etc became so popular. The bad boy tattooed look with destroyed cursive, frays and textured sweatshirt – PARASUCO has been doing that all along and they will never stop. It’s no wonder they rock fashion shows and becoming a household name in the fashion industry!
- Le Blossom | The Village’s Most Beautiful Neo-Japanese Resto Turns 2
- Hello World | The best value, most sustainable travel destinations for 2020
- The Wilder Building Montreal | Everything there is to know about CréArt 2019
- LE CENTRAL | New Gourmet Food Hall Opens in Downtown Montreal
- Viennese Ball of Montreal 2019 | Austrian Debutante Dance Party Returns