Halloween | Rocky Horror cult show
I am stoked to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show in Montreal this year. Halloween movie classic along with live actors – I can’t believe I waited so long to see this now annual event. Costume up and get ready for some sing along and dancing. It’s mesmerizing, weird, cool, and strangely relatable. The story is about a couple of simple people entering a house full of costumed oddball strangers that lure them in a fun yet awkward evening. Sounds like something I would be into. An adventure is always around the corner when you are open to it!
- Le Shack du Pêcheur | Florida Keys come to Montreal’s South Shore
- MTL Uncovered’s Night Exposition Returns to Théâtre Paradoxe
- The Blaze: an intriguing duo who killed it during a vibrant show in Montreal last week
- M for Montreal | Top 5… here’s what we think
- ‘Quoi de N’Oeuf’ by Day, ‘Quoi de B’Oeuf’ by Night