Halloween | Rocky Horror cult show
I am stoked to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show in Montreal this year. Halloween movie classic along with live actors – I can’t believe I waited so long to see this now annual event. Costume up and get ready for some sing along and dancing. It’s mesmerizing, weird, cool, and strangely relatable. The story is about a couple of simple people entering a house full of costumed oddball strangers that lure them in a fun yet awkward evening. Sounds like something I would be into. An adventure is always around the corner when you are open to it!
- The Eat-With-Your-Hands Kamayan Feast at Junior Filipino Restaurant
- Restaurant Agrikol | The Hidden Pearl of Montréal en Lumière
- EMF Radiation: Protect Yourself in a 5G Future
- Montréal en Lumière | Culinary spectacle at Rosélys
- A Taste of Winter Flavors at the SAT’s Labo culinaire Foodlab for Montréal en Lumière