Grey Goose | Boulangerie Bleue in Old Montreal
Some secret doors take you to magical realms like Narnia. When French vodka distiller Grey Goose is involved, the secret door takes you to the French Riviera, via the St Lawrence River.
What is Grey Goose’s Boulangerie Bleue? It begins as you wander through a traditional French bakery where you will find an unexpected entrance that will transport you into an immersive, glamorous experience created by influential list of culinary, cocktail and music partners.
Rose PR would like to take this opportunity to invite you to Grey Goose Boulangerie Bleue’s VIP event taking place on Wednesday, July 13th from 7pm-11:30pm at Scena (Quai Jacques-Cartier, Old Port).
The dress code is summer chic – come dressed as if you were planning a fabulous night out with friends in St. Tropez.
A glimpse as to how the Manhattan Boulangerie Bleue Experience went down!
- Le Petit Montréal | Summer Pop-Up Space in Phillips Square
- AIM Festival 2019 | Stop imagining & go experience its 5th edition!
- MYSTIC MOTHER | Fn Vegas Solo Exhibition at Galerie le 1040
- SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology is Stirring Things Up on the Main
- Michael Madsen shares 🔥 story on latest Tarantino film | MTL ComicCon 2019